Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anybody have a breaker switch to my brain?

I can't sleep. And my brain won't shut off.

So this is where I'm supposed to go...right? I'm supposed to login and blather on about my problems to everyone and no one at the same time? Sure thing, boss.

The truth is...I don't even know what my problems are. I have this habbit of caring about people that are destined to hurt me. Destined to slowly chip away at me until they have a little piece that they can keep for themselves, and run off with it. It's my own fault, really...I'm hopelessly addicted to train wrecks. I love the mess; broken spirits, shattered hearts, battle scars...I can't get enough. Which begs the question: How fucked up am I? I don't need someone else to make me feel whole, thats not the case here...I am just perpetually drawn to those people who will use me to fill in their own gaps.

I can't sleep. And my brain won't shut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment