Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is this a blog?

This is soooooo a fucking blog. I don't know what the hell that really means, but here I am. I am constantly writing. This is something that even the people who do not know me very well are aware of...but I don't share often. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and in fact, naked. So this whole thing is really just a giant nightmare. You know the kind-it leaves you shaking and terrified long after you've awakened to find that your life is still in the varying array of brokenness you left it in upon going to sleep. And yet...you can't quite shake the feeling that something is devastatingly wrong and out of sorts. The undeniable notion that there is something out there, waiting, to destroy you.

Why then, am I sacrificing myself up for this?

Who the fuck knows. Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment